Tax Impact And Financial Information
How much in additional taxes will this cost homeowners?
If both questions pass, the monthly increase in taxes for a $150,000 home will be $12.99. This is a annual investment of $155.84.*
*This is a 27% less than the 2015 referendum.
Use this calculator to calculate the taxes for your home.
Tax comparisons with surrounding school districts.
How will the bond referendum be repaid?
The bond referendum will be in effect for 20 years.
How does District 742 manage taxpayer money?
ISD 742 has a history of strong financial management and fiscal stewards, which has been independently verified.
- Strong Credit Rating (Aa3 from Moody’s Investor Services)
- Recipient of 10 State Financial Reporting Awards
- Unqualified "Clean" Financial Audit according to the district's independent financial auditors
- Strong Financial Reserves in alignment with district policy and governmental accounting standards
- Low debt usage relative to allowable debt under state statute
How much will it cost if the bond referendum does not pass on November 8th?
W Gohman Construction independently affirmed that $149 million is within an expected cost range to remodel Tech. RA Morton Construction Managers also agreed that remodeling Tech High School is not a responsible fiscal decision.